In late August, Mediatonic’s Fall Guys took the gaming world by storm. While its popularity has certainly slowed down since then, the game is still going strong and just got its second major update. Season 2 is now live and brings new stages, new cosmetic items, and a new game mode.
The second season of Fall Guys includes plenty of new content for fans to be hype about. Here’s what’s new:
New stages in Fall Guys Season 2
- Knight Fever: A Gauntlet stage
- Wall Guys: Another Gauntlet stage that introduces new mechanics
- Hoopsie Legends: A solo hoop round with similar mechanics to Wall Guys
- Egg Siege: Similar to Egg Scramble but with new challenges
- Nameplates: You can now get nameplates from the shop and choose between them.
- Titles: You can now earn titles and choose between them.
- Random Outfits: You can randomize your outfits in the outfit selection menu.
New game modes in Fall Guys Season 2
Fall Guys will now have more than one game mode. You will be able to choose between the main show (classic Fall Guys) or a limited-time show. There will be limited-time shows you can select that will have different round types.
The first limited-time show is the Gauntlet Show. The Gauntlet Show only includes Gauntlet Stages. The maps are the exact same as they are in the main show. If you like Gauntlet stages, be sure to try this mode out. Here’s a list of all the current Gauntlet stages:
- Dizzy Heights
- Door Dash
- Fruit Chute
- Gate Crash
- Hit Parade
- See Saw
- Slime Climb
- Tip Toe
- The Whirlygig
You can also play Knight Fever and Wall Guys, the two new Gauntlet stages in this limited-time show.
There are also plenty of new cosmetic items you can earn from leveling up or purchasing with Kudos or crowns from the shop. Be sure to check out all the new Fall Guys content and let us know what you think in the comments.
Source: Read Full Article