Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has received its latest update and it brought forth some new features and multiple adjustments to the UI, map adjustments, Agent patches, and a crouch movement change.
The still somewhat fresh Agents have received the ability to get patches which will now come with some of the fan-favorite stickers such as the Howl Skin and Operation/map stickers. We should know soon enough whether or not Major stickers will now come in patch form as the event ESL One Rio event gets closer.
The buy menu received an overhaul as well. Those accessing the menu will now have a chance to see their player model wielding the weapon they’re hovering over in the skin they’ve selected in addition to the stats.
Changing and adjusting your crosshair will be easier than ever now as the menu to do so now shows you what your crosshair will look like.
The main gameplay adjustment comes to AWP movement which as seen a bit of a nerf in the patch. “AWP crouching movement acceleration is now constant and will not spike after firing a shot,” means that those who fire a shot while crouched will no longer be able to slip away so quickly from their opposition.
You can read the full patch notes below:
February 24 CS:GO Patch Notes –
- Introducing patches – new customization items which can be applied to any agents you own. Once applied, patches can be removed but not recovered.
- Added support for shuffling equipped agents in their loadout slots.
- Added equipped agent to buy menu.
- Moved display of item purchasability to the buy wheel.
- Bringing up the buy menu will now center the mouse pointer to the middle of the buy wheel.
- Added localization support for position of the currency symbol for in-game prices.
- Added support for editing and previewing crosshair in the game options.
- Added support for sharing and importing crosshair sharing codes.
- Fixed a bomb stuck spot in mid.
- Fixed long A Wingman clip not working.
- Added additional clipping to mid staircase.
- Minor visual fixes.
- Prevented guns from clipping through the door near A site window.
- Clipped the sign on A-long, preventing players (and the bomb) from reaching the top of it.
- Improved clipping in several areas.
- Improved clipping and geometry around A site.
- Removed upper window unplayable area above B site.
- Fixed players not taking damage from bomb detonation.
- Improved clipping across the map.
- Fixed bomb-stuck spots.
- Fixed an issue with players boosting out of the map.
- Improved visuals of CT / T Streets.
- Added bomb target decals to each site.
- AWP crouching movement acceleration is now constant and will not spike after firing a shot.
- Increased competitive max fps limit to 400 to support higher refresh rate monitors.
- Fixed a transform matrix bug when navblocker was instanced via rotated point templates.
- Fixed an underwater rendering crash on OSX.
Source: Read Full Article