The Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto event is coming, and the popular mobile game is celebrating other regions leading up to it. The Unova celebration is coming to an end, and a Sinnoh event is coming next. The event will start on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, at 10:00 AM and go to Sunday, January 17, 2021, at 8:00 PM local time.
Here’s what Pokémon you can expect to see, and everything else that the event might bring.
Pokémon GO Sinnoh event
The highlight of the Sinnoh event will be the Pokémon from the Sinnoh region appearing in the wild, in eggs, and in raids. Here are the ones you can expect to see in the wild:
- Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Bidoof, Cranidos, Shieldon, Combee, Buizel, Drifloon, Glameow, Purugly, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Snover, and shiny Buizel.
These Pokémon will hatch from 5k eggs:
- Kricketot, Budew, Cranidos, Shieldon, Bronzor, Bonsly, Hippopotas, and Croagunk.
These Pokémon will appear in raids during the Pokémon GO Sinnoh event:
- Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Buizel, and Gible will be appearing in one-star raids.
- Lopunny, Hippowdon, Toxicroak, and Lumineon will be appearing in three-star raids.
- Heatran will be appearing in five-star raids.
- Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise, and Mega Abomasnow will be appearing in Mega Raids.
If you need any of these, this event will be a great time to stock up on candy.
There will be another Collection Challenge
The Unova event introduced the first Collection Challenge, where you have to catch certain species of Pokémon in exchange for rewards. It looks like there’s going to be another one for the Pokémon GO Sinnoh event. This will require you to catch Sinnoh Pokémon. If you complete the challenge, you will also get progress towards a collection medal.
Be sure to stay tuned for more Pokémon GO news and events, and make sure not to miss out on the event. If you need any of the Unova Pokémon, be sure to get out there before the event ends!
Source: Read Full Article