Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 2 has finally arrived. Following a string of cryptic, spy-themed teases, Epic has released Fortnite’s 12.00 update, introducing a host of new content and other changes to the popular battle royale shooter.
One thing that hasn’t changed, however, is challenges. Every week throughout the season, Epic will roll out a new set of challenges for Battle Pass holders to complete. Clearing these will help level up your Battle Pass, which in turn will unlock exclusive cosmetic rewards like new skins when you hit certain milestones. You can take a look at some of the ones up that are for grabs in our Fortnite Season 2 Battle Pass skins gallery.
While Season 2 may have only just begun, there are already a handful of challenges waiting to be completed. We’ve rounded up our maps and guides for the trickier tasks below. We’ll continue to update this list with more maps and guides as the season progresses, so be sure to check back often if you need help leveling up your Battle Pass.
- Brutus’s Briefing (Week 1)
- Land At Lockie’s Lightouse, Apres Ski, And Mount Kay
- Disguise Yourself Inside A Phone Booth In Different Matches
- Brutus’s Briefing (Week 2)
- Find Shadow Safe Houses
- Deadpool Challenges
- Search Chests at The Grotto or The Shark (7)
- Deal damage to Henchmen (2,000)
- Open doors locked by an ID Scanner in different matches (3)
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Disguise yourself inside a Phone Booth in different matches (3)
- Be crouched within 20m of unaware Henchmen for a total of 10 seconds
- Throw different shield items or healing items (3)
- Eliminate players while having a total of 100 health and shield or more (5)
- Land at Lockie’s Lighthouse, Apres Ski, and Mount Kay (3)
- Damage players using 2 different weapons within 10 seconds (1)
- The Rig (the small island off the southwest corner of the map)
- Outside of the Agency in the center of the map
- At The Grotto on the easternmost end of the map
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses (5)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m
- Deal damage to players from below (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal
- Find Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games
- Don’t thank the bus driver
- Find Deadpool’s milk carton
- Find Deadpool’s chimichangas around HQ
- All Fortnite Season 2 Challenges: Safe Houses, Lighthouse, Phone Booths, And More
- Fortnite Safe House Locations: Where To Find Shadow Safe Houses (Week 2 Challenge)
- Fortnite Season 2 Battle Pass Skins And Rewards
Brutus’s Briefing (Week 1)
Land At Lockie’s Lightouse, Apres Ski, And Mount Kay
The object of this challenge is simply to land at three different landmarks: Lockie’s Lighthouse, Apres Ski, and Mount Kay. While actually landing at the locations is easy, knowing where each one is on the island may prove to be a little trickier. Lockie’s Lighthouse is found on the northernmost part of the map, in grid C1. Apres Ski is on the opposite end; you’ll find it atop a mountain southwest of Misty Meadow, in grid E8. Mount Kay is a relative stone’s throw away; it’s located in grid G7. You can see where all three landmarks are on the map above.
Disguise Yourself Inside A Phone Booth In Different Matches
Tying into Season 2’s spy theme, this challenge asks you to disguise yourself in a phone booth in three different matches. There are several booths scattered around the island, many in the new areas that were introduced at the start of this season. We’ve marked where three of them are on the map above. Once you track down a phone booth, enter it and press the interact button to change your disguise. Do this in three different matches and the challenge will be complete.
Phone Booth Locations
Brutus’s Briefing (Week 2)
Find Shadow Safe Houses
Shadow is one of the two feuding spy factions introduced at the start of Season 2, and this challenge has you tracking down their safe houses. You’ll need to find five to complete the mission, which is easier said than done. Not only are the safe houses disguised as normal buildings from the outside, they’re all swarming with AI henchmen who’ll open fire if they spot you. To help you clear this challenge, we’ve marked down the location of five Shadow safe houses on the map above.
Source: Read Full Article