Fortnite players can now soar through the skies with the X-Wing from Star Wars. The fighter was added to the battle royale as a glider to help promote EA’s new space dogfighting game: Star Wars: Squadrons.
The glider is available in the Fortnite item shop for 1,200 V-Bucks or around $10 USD. There’s no way to only purchase 1,200 V-Bucks so you’ll have to purchase more of Epic’s virtual currency than you need or you’ll need to unlock V-Bucks by leveling up your Fortnite battle pass. Players who buy Star Wars: Squadrons on the Epic Game Store will get the glider for free.
This isn’t the first time Star Wars has come to Fortnite. J.J. Abrams premiered a trailer for The Rise of Skywalker within the game. A crossover also brought Rey, Finn, Kylo Renn, and other characters to the game. This glider is one of the many crossovers Fortnite has had during its new season–Stark Industries just became a new location on the map.
- Fortnite Update Introduces Iron Man's Stark Industries To The Island
- Fortnite Panther's Prowl Location: Where To Visit For Week 3 Challenge
- Fortnite Sentinel Head Location Guide: Where To Search For Wolverine Challenge (Week 3)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
- Can You Play Fortnite Season 4 On iOS And Android Devices?
Source: Read Full Article