Call of Duty: Mobile saw its first big update of 2021 this week, adding a new free operator for all players along with the start of Season 2: Day of Reckoning.
As soon as you update your game, you’ll be gifted the brand-new operator – Charly. Best of all, there are no restrictions on its use. Just update your game and it’ll be yours permanently.
This week’s big news, however, is the Season 2 Battle Pass. Here’s a quick look at some of the Premium and Free Battle Pass Rewards:
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New epic Blueprints: AS VAL – Judgement, M4LMG – Checkpoint, KRM-262 – Eagle Claw, and BK57 – Data Miner
- New epic Soldiers: Mace – Back For More, Mara – Awakening, Alex and Special Ops 2 – Brute
- New Legendary Calling Cards
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base weapon: AS VAL. A special rifle with a high fire rate as well as damage, the subsonic design creates a silencing effect. However, the price is paid with slow bullet speed with obvious bullet falling trajectory. Soldiers will need a lot of practice to master it.
- New Scorestreak: Napalm – Scorch nearby enemies and fill the battlefield with smoke.
The latest Call of Duty: Mobile patch notes also revealed two maps – Shoot House and Shipment. Both come from the Modern Warfare series, offering you a chance to experience the classic locales on a smaller screen.
You’ll also find a new featured Game Mode – Gunfight: Sniper. This sees you trying to capture objectives using only sniper rifles and is playable on Cage, Shipment, Pine, King, and a few others.
There’s a long list of improvements to Battle Royale, including the new featured Tank Battle game mode. This sees you collecting five components to put together a tank, before jumping inside to wreak havoc on the competition. You’ll also find a new vehicle – Cargo Truck – along with new custom airdrop weapons and update weapon lists.
The full patch notes cover all these topics – and more – in detail, so check them out before diving back into Call of Duty: Mobile.
NEXT: Control The Flow Of Spice As Portugal Or End The World In A Zombie Apocalypse In Civ 6 Update
- Game News
- Call Of Duty Mobile
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article