- Shopkeeper Characters
- Bachelors And Bachelorettes Of Coral Island
Coral Island is more than a sandy shore and some mystical trees. As you go about your daily tasks, a friendly host of faces are there to help you on your journey to becoming a fruitful farmer in no time. Making friends – and a few friends with benefits – does take some grafting, however.
You won't want to confuse twin sisters Suki and Alice, and lovable yet laconic Rafael might take some sanding down to reveal the soft heart beneath his brash outer shell. Here is a look at some key faces about town – and which ones you can cosy up to later on.
There are 70 NPCS on Coral Island, including a handful of shopkeepers or tradespeople who sell their wares or services from the comfort of specific stores.
- The one you'll interact with the most in the early stages is probably Sam, the General Store owner. He is your main man for buying seeds, selling produce, and picking up some freshly baked bread.
- Dinda and her husband Joko are the resident Carpenters of Coral Island. You'll visit them to make some upgrades to your house and build additional structures on your farm, including a barn and stables.
- Ling is a marine biologist based at the Lab. Bring her some kelp essence to upgrade your farming equipment, such as your sprinklers.
- Frank runs the tavern with his romance-able brother Noah. Visit them to sink a few pints and get to know them better.
- Mayor Connor is a pretty cool guy, having hung up his shopkeeping boots long ago in favour of running for office. He is one of the first people you meet, and it's he who will show you to your new digs when you first arrive at the island.
How To Raise Friendships On Coral Island
- Give gifts to the villagers
- Chat with everyone every day
Bachelors And Bachelorettes Of Coral Island
If your farm is feeling a bit lonely, there's a glimmer of romance on the horizon should you wish to go there.
With 22 romance options – both male and female – you can date, get married, and even have two children! You can be married to up to two people at a given time, but you can only date people seriously one at a time.
Here's a look at all your potential beaus:
|Character||Home Or Occupation||Gift Likes/Dislikes|
|Alice||Runs the Coral Inn; found on the beach frequently||Likes: green smoothie, minced jackfruit pie, almond oil, olive oil, dye|
|Lily||Found near the Lake and Library; lives with her family||Likes: bonsai, kimchi, onigiri, omurice, cheese, wine, sunflower|
|Macy||Photographer; lives in the Inn||Likes: pizza|
|Yuri||Medic; found at the Clinic||Likes: fish sandwich, green curry, lobster|
|Eva||Baker (Sam's General Store); found baking bread there daily and lives at the Inn||Likes: red velvet cake, cookies, orchids|
|Leah||Lives at The Mansion just off the main square||Likes: Pearls|
Hates: mushroom, fish, coffee
|Nina||Doesn't live on the island, but frequently visits her holiday home on the Beach||Likes: banana fritters, bouquet of flowers|
Hates: raw banana, tomato soup
|Zarah||Lives on her boat, and frequently sails to the other end of the island when she isn't there||Likes: rambutan, azurite crystals|
Hates: roasted chestnuts
|Suki||Runs the Inn with her sister, Alice||Likes: green smoothies, daffodils|
Hates: pizza, pineapple upside-down cake
|Millie||Yuri's roommate on Garden Lane; works at the Library||Likes: veggie ramen|
|Kenny||Works and lives at the Ranch||Likes: vegan taco|
|Noah||Works and lives at the Tavern||Likes: durian, gnocchi, sunny-side up eggs|
Hates: metal bars
|Rafael||Works and lives at the Blacksmith's||Likes: onyx|
|Pablo||Works and lives at the Blacksmith's||Likes: sweet potato poutine|
|Surya||Works at the Lab with Ling as a marine biologist||Likes: wild mushroom polenta, pink diamonds, golden pearls, rainbow wool, black roses|
Hates: milk, seeds, trash
|Luke||Owner of the electronics store; lives behind the Vineyard with his family||Likes: wine, ratatouille|
|Scott||Archeologist; lives on Main Avenue, found at the Tavern on weekend evenings||Likes: nodes, egg custard|
Hates: flowers (tulip, violets)
|Theo||Fisherman; found fishing at the Lake||Likes: yellow moray eels, fish tacos, coconut, snow drops, bamboo shoots|
Hates: beer, wine, milk
|Ben||Lives in his caravan and runs the Caravan Store near the Hot Springs||Likes: bananas, mushrooms, green tea|
Hates: clam chowder, sea mushrooms, soy beans, sugar cane
|Charles||A doctor at the Clinic alongside Yuri||Likes: strawberries, diamonds, falafel, cookies, blueberries, burritos|
|Wakuu||Lives at the Observatory||Hates: green smoothies|
|Mark||Lives near the Lake||Likes: shiitake mushrooms, tomato soup, hot cocoa, egg custard|
Hates: hot peppers, goat's cheese
Source: Read Full Article