All four of Destiny 2’s Moon Lost Sector were added to the Legendary Lost Sector pool in Season of the Chosen. These Lost Sectors are much longer than most, and they are packed with enemies. Completing these on Master difficulty will be no small feat.
K1 Communion is arguably the easiest Lost Sector of the bunch. Only one shielded enemy exists in this entire Lost Sector, meaning you only have to focus on killing standard Fallen and Champions. If you have the right gear and mindset, this should only take a few tries to complete. Here is a complete guide to the K1 Communion Master Lost Sector in Destiny 2.
Modifiers And Recommended Loadout
K1 Communion focuses more on throwing dozens of adds at you than utilizing shielded foes or Champions. As long as you can quickly dispatch hordes of Fallen, this Lost Sector should give you little trouble. Here’s what you’re up against:
- Master Modifiers: Extra Shields, Match Game, Locked Equipment, Extra Champions, Famine
- Shields: Solar (Heavy Shank)
- Champions: Barrier and Overload
- Destination Modifier: +Void an aerial damage taken
- Faction Modifier: Arach-NO! (Vandals drop web mines when they die)
While there are Solar shields present on Heavy Shanks, only one Heavy Shank exists in this Lost Sector. Because of this, you can mainly focus on countering Champions and dishing out damage. Just be sure to have some means of breaking that Solar shield when you reach the end of the Lost Sector.
- Hunter: Revenant is great for clearing out hordes of Fallen and freezing Champions. If you’re severely underleveled, Way of the Pathfinder is a safe alternative.
- Warlock: Attunement of Chaos is unrivaled if you use Contraverse Hold. Overcharge a grenade, throw it at a Champion, and watch their health disintegrate.
- Titan: Code of the Siegebreaker is hard to top. Your abilities heal, deal high damage, and can spawn Warmind Cells with the right mods equipped.
- Ticuu’s Divination: Since Bows have Overload Rounds in Season of the Chosen, Ticuu’s Divination is absurd for shutting down Champions. The Solar burn also amplifies this Bow’s damage output tremendously.
- Any Solar Rocket Launcher: Code Duello, Eyes of Tomorrow, and Two-Tailed Fox are excellent choices for quickly killing Champions.
- Any Sniper Rifle: Snipers can equip Anti-Barrier Rounds this season. Use any Sniper Rifle you’re comfortable with to destroy Barrier Champion shields.
- Wrath of Rasputin: Every weapon mentioned above can spawn Warmind Cells if you use this armor mod. This makes clearing out Fallen waves much easier.
- Global Reach: Pair this with Wrath of Rasputin for devastating Warmind Cell explosions.
- Protective Light: If you’re underleveled, this is a great way to prevent getting one-shot. It grants a 50% damage resistance buff when your shields break, consuming all stacks of Charged with Light.
A Detailed Guide: Entrance
- One Overload Captain
- One Barrier Servitor
Right as you enter the first room, pay attention to your right; an Overload Captain will push you when it detects you. Before you kill the Captain, kill any Vandals in the room. Once defeated, focus on the Overload Captain before you defeat the Dregs. If you don’t, a Barrier Servitor will spawn and make the Captain invincible.
Pro Tip: Overload Rounds affect Champions while they’re immune or recovering from a stun. Right as an Overload Captain gets up from being stunned, shoot an Overload Round into them to delay its health regeneration and prevent it from teleporting.
When the Vandals and Captain are dead, a Barrier Servitor will drop down from the ceiling alongside a few Fallen enemies. Take down its shield from the back of the room, using a Sniper Rifle or Eriana’s Vow to do so.
Once all of the enemies are dead, push into the hallway. Take down the handful of Dregs and Shanks, then proceed to the next arena.
A Detailed Guide: Underground
- One Overload Captain
- Two Barrier Servitors
Directly below you will be an Overload Captain, a few Shanks, and some Dregs. Focus on the Overload Captain first, disrupting it from a distance before unloading your Heavy ammo into it. Destroy the Shanks, then drop down to find some cover. Wretches will push you directly across from the entrance. A single grenade will take care of them.
Across the arena will be a Barrier Servitor and a band of Fallen Vandals. These enemies can one-shot you if you’re underleveled, so keep your distance. A few Ticuu’s Divination arrows will make short work of the Vandals. If they’re immune, break the Barrier Servitor’s shield to remove the immunity tethers. Kill the snipers, then destroy the Servitor.
When most of the enemies are dead, an additional wave of Fallen will spawn. In this wave will be a Barrier Servitor. Once again, destroy the Servitor before you deal with the adds. Stick to the back of the room, pick off the enemies, then grab any ammo bricks on the ground before proceeding.
A Detailed Guide: Corridor
- Two Overload Captains
Two Marauders will guard the entrance to a long corridor. Right past those two enemies will be an Overload Captain. Kill the Marauders, get the attention of the Captain, then double back to the entrance. Stun the Champion with a Bow, then take him down with a Heavy weapon.
In the next room will be yet another Overload Captain alongside Vandals and Dregs. A grenade or a rocket works wonders here, clearing out most of the enemies. Once again, stun the Champion before killing him. Clean up the enemies in the next room. A few Wretches will spawn when you reach the end of the corridor. One grenade or a few Bow shots will do the trick.
A Detailed Guide: Boss Arena
Boss Arena Enemies
- Two Overload Captains
- Two Barrier Servitors
- One Captain Boss
- One Heavy Shank
- Tracer Shanks
- Explosive Shanks
Things are going to get tough in this final arena. Feel free to use your Super, Heavy ammo, whatever it takes to stay alive.
Right as you enter the final room, an Overload Captain will rush you. Focus on taking it down as fast as possible, then direct your attention to the Vandals. Once defeated, take out the second Overload Captain at the end of the room. This room will also have a Heavy Shank with a Solar shield, so be prepared to destroy it. Killing most of the Fallen in this room will activate an alarm system, turning the room red while spawning a boss.
Don’t damage the boss until you’ve dealt with the adds. Kill most of the Fallen in the room, then find a safe spot to damage the boss from. When the boss loses a third of his health, a Barrier Servitor will spawn. It is imperative you take this Servitor out. Try to keep your distance while fighting it, avoiding as many projectiles as possible. Kill the Champion, then the Fallen adds, then the boss.
When the final boss has lost 66% of his HP, an additional Barrier Servitor will spawn on the other end of the room. Move to a safe location and damage from a distance. Kill all of the adds before killing the boss.
One final wave of Fallen will spawn when the boss is on the brink of death. While no Champions spawn, a torrent of Explosive Shanks will appear. Double back to the entrance, picking them off one by one. Clean up the remaining enemies, then claim your loot. You’ll know the coast is clear when the red lights dissipate.
Next: Destiny 2: Beyond Light Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Charles Burgar is an expert on all things tech and gaming. Graduating from Pikes Peak Community College in 2018 with an Associate of Science, Charles has spent his time dissecting popular video games, movies, and technology. With an understanding of games for as long as he can remember, Charles has a large interest in understanding what makes things fun. He is currently a Freelance writer for TheGamer and Game Rant.
Source: Read Full Article