We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
As we close in on the release of FIFA 23, EA Sports has revealed the top 25 Premier League players based on in-game ratings. Unsuprisingly, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea players dominate the list, although Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur also make an appearance or two. At the very top of the list is Manchester City’s midfield maestro Kevin De Bruyne, who scores 91 overall in FIFA 23.
FIFA 23 is the final EA footie game to have the FIFA name on it, and it’s going to bow out in style with a jam-packed release that features crossplay, two World Cup modes, women’s club football for the first time and much more. If you want to pre-order FIFA 23 ahead of its September release GAME has the PlayStation, Xbox and Switch versions up for early ordering
De Bruyne is followed by a Liverpool double-header of Mo Salah and Virgil van Dijk, both with scores of 90.
Cristiano Ronaldo also has an overall rating of 90, and narrowly beats out Heung Min Son and teammate Casemiro with scores of 89.
Heung Min Son actually shares the same score with Harry Kane, as well as Alisson, Ederson and N’Golo Kante.
Manchester City players make up the next four spots, with Erling Haaland, Joao Cancelo, Ruben Dias and Bernardo Silva all scoring 88.
Remarkably, there’s no room for players from other top teams like Arsenal, Brighton, Leeds and Brentford, despite the current league positions.
FIFA 23 revealed: World Cup, crossplay, Women’s Leagues, FUT changes and MORE
Every FIFA video game ranked: The best and worst rated FIFA releases may surprise you
You can see the full Premier League top 25 players in FIFA 23 below.
FIFA 23 Ratings – The top 25 Premier League players…
• Kevin De Bruyne – 91 (Manchester City)
• Mo Salah – 90 (Liverpool)
• Virgil van Dijk – 90 (Liverpool)
• Cristiano Ronaldo – 90 (Manchester United)
• Heung Min Son – 89 (Tottenham Hotspur)
• Casemiro – 89 (Manchester United)
• Alisson – 89 (Liverpool)
• Harry Kane – 89 (Tottenham Hotspur)
• Ederson – 89 (Manchester City)
• N’Golo Kante – 89 (Chelsea)
• Erling Haaland – 88 (Manchester City)
• Joao Cancelo – 88 (Manchester City)
• Ruben Dias – 88 (Manchester City)
• Bernardo Silva – 88 (Manchester City)
• Fabinho – 87 (Liverpool)
• Rodri – 87 (Manchester City)
• Andrew Robertson – 87 (Liverpool)
• Kalidou Koulibaly – 87 (Chelsea)
• Trent Alexander-Arnold – 87 (Liverpool)
• Hugo Lloris – 87 (Tottenham Hotspur)
• De Gea – 87 (Manchester United)
• Edouard Mendy – 86 (Chelsea)
• Aymeric Laporte – 86 (Manchester City)
• Raheem Sterling – 86 (Chelsea)
• Riyad Mahrez – 86 (Manchester City)
Source: Read Full Article