We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Fortnite developer Epic Games has released another brand new Operation Snowdown challenge for the 2020 Christmas event.
As part of the Operation Snowdown event, players can complete daily challenges in order to unlock new rewards.
You can unlock the Snowmando Outfit by completing nine different challenges, while the Frost Squad Outfit is available once you’ve completed 12 tasks.
“Taking the Island by storm December 18 to January 5, complete Snowmando’s Quests for free Outfits and more, fly planes through the chilly skies, play fan-favourite LTMs, and enjoy the snowy scenery,” reads the official event description.
Today’s challenge tasks players with destroying five different Nutcracker Statues across the map. Complete the new challenge and you’ll unlock the Blustery Back Bling.
“Destroy Nutcracker statues to unlock the Blustery Bag Back Bling,” reads an Epic tweet. “Report to Snowmando to receive the quest!”
It’s a decent reward for what is another pretty straightforward challenge, provided you know where to look.
Express Online has marked five of the Nutcracker Statues on the map below, although there are even more dotted around the place.
As you can see from the map above, the first Nutcracker Statue can be found in the northern part of Pleasant Park, next door to where Doctor Doom’s house used to be.
A second Nutcracker Statue can be found to the west in Sweaty Sands, while a third is outside a house in Salty Towers.
Next up you’ll want to head south-west to Holly Hedges, where a couple of Nutcracker Statue can be found outside a garage.
There’s another Nutcracker Statue in the northern part of Lazy Lake, which is east of Hunter’s Haven.
If you’re still struggling to find Nutcracker Statues to destroy, then check out the video below for a closer look at the map locations.
Fortnite Operation Snowdown challenges in full…
• Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (9)
• Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (12)
• Visit different Snowmando outposts (5)
• Search chests at Snowmando outposts (5)
• Dance at Different Holiday trees (5)
• Place Top 10 with friends in Squads (3)
• Destroy Nutcracker statues (5)
• Deal damage with Lever Action Rifle (100)
• Play duos/squads with friends (5)
• Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings
• Shoot down opponent structures with X-4 Stormwings (10)
• Use Chiller Launcher to apply icy feet to opponents (10)
• Collect Gold Bars (100)
• Catch a Snowy Flopper
• Revive a player in different matches (3)
• Hide inside a Sneaky Snowmando in different matches (3)
• Stoke a campfire (2)
Source: Read Full Article