On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, reviews editor Mike Minotti explains his review of Half-Life: Alyx. The new VR Half-Life marks a full return for the series, but it’s not the revolution that some are making it out to be. It’s also a stressful game that is tough to play in these stressful times. Mike then joins editor Jeff Grubb in talking about the lovely escapism of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Join us, won’t you?
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
In the news, GameStop cares more about money than people. Animal Crossing is selling well. And Nintendo is going after Dreams players who use its characters. Jeff also talks about Nvidia’s new DLSS 2.0 technology.
- GameStop is essential
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons smashes sales records in the UK. It is the fastest-selling single Switch game ever.
- Nintendo is going after creations in Dreams related to their franchises
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered has been rated
- Nvidia’s DLSS 2.0 aims to prove the technology is essential
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Doom Eternal
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Source: Read Full Article