A datamined banner for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s DLC seems to confirm some of the future additions, including more tracks from the mobile game.
Well, that didn’t take very long. The first wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s new Booster Course Pass DLC is out today, and fans think they’ve already figured out some of the future DLC race courses.
Dataminers have uncovered what they believe is an updated banner for the DLC. It’s more or less the same as the original, with Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad all racing across various images of the additional courses.
However, some of those images are different in the datamined banner and depict courses that aren’t currently in the game. It’s difficult to make them out considering they’re rather small but dedicated fans have taken a much closer look.
Source Gaming’s Joshua Goldie has compiled a list on Twitter, as identified by himself and other fans. It includes:
- DK Summit (Mario Kart Wii)
- Koopa Cape (Mario Kart Wii)
- Los Angeles Laps (Mario Kart Tour)
- Maple Treeway (Mario Kart Wii)
- Mario Circuit (Super Mario Kart)
- Merry Mountain (Mario Kart Tour)
- New York Minute (Mario Kart Tour)
- Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii)
- Rainbow Road (Mario Kart 7)
- Shy Guy Bazaar (Mario Kart 7)
- Sunset Wilds (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
- Sydney Sprint (Mario Kart Tour)
- Vancouver Velocity (Mario Kart Tour)
- Vanilla Lake (Super Mario Kart)
- Wario Stadium (Mario Kart 64)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is available for Nintendo Switch.
Email [email protected], leave a comment below, and follow us on Twitter.
Follow Metro Gaming on Twitter and email us at [email protected]
For more stories like this, check our Gaming page.
Source: Read Full Article