Pathea Games today announced My Time at Portia is launching on both iOS and Android on August 4. The simulation RPG is currently available for pre-registration on Google Play and the App Store, with a variety of community rewards up for grabs if it hits various registration milestones.
First released in 2018, My Time at Portia sees you restoring your Pa’s dilapidated workshop while mingling with townsfolk, collecting resources, and going on a variety of dangerous quests. It quickly became one of the most popular simulation games on the market, and a sequel – My Time at Sandrock – is currently in development. If you’re yet to try your hand at the game, playing on mobile might be the best way to experience the casual fun.
Developer Pathea Games revealed a pre-registration milestone campaign for the mobile launch, which will give players unique rewards based on the number of players who sign up for the game before it arrives in August. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- 5,000 Registrations: Energy Gift Box + Storage Box
- 10,000 Registrations: Swimwear (Mobile Exclusive)
- 15,000 Registrations: Massage Chair (Mobile Exclusive)
- 30,000 Registrations: Mushroom Cabin (Mobile Exclusive)
- 40,000 Registrations: A Gift From Sandrock For Portia (Mobile Exclusive)
Much of My Time at Portia remains the same on mobile, although you’ll find a reworked UI that better fits its new touchscreen controls. Pathea Games said you’ll be able to “explore the entirety of Portia on your phone,” and the original PC game has been faithfully ported over to the small screen.
There are also a few new convenience features on iOS and Android, such as auto-saving, a simplified resource gathering system, and in-game Achievements. Here’s the full list of changes directly from the developer:
- Customized UI and UX for the mobile platform.
- Auto-save function on top of the original archiving mechanism.
- Item Tracking System to simplify the resource gathering process.
- In-game “Achievement System” with corresponding achievement rewards once unlocked.
- Completion Certificate system to record the wonderful time the players enjoy in Portia.
- Item Filtering function and an Open All function in the mailbox to save time.
- Quick Assembly function on top of the original Assembly System’s functions, which allows builders to quickly assemble items by approaching the target of assembly and tapping the corresponding parts.
My Time at Portia will launch on mobile on August 4, and pre-registrations are now open on the App Store and Google Play.
Source: Read Full Article