Red Dead Online’s Outlaw Pass No. 4 is in its final week, and Rockstar is celebrating by giving all Pass holders a free Treasure Map – along with 5,000 XP to help unlock the Morement Outfit. You’ll also receive a free Ability Card, regardless of your Pass holder status.
This week brings more than free stuff to Red Dead Online. Here’s a quick rundown of the best content announced in the latest Red Dead Online patch notes:
- Bounty Hunter Bonuses: 2,000 Role XP and double Role XP for completing any Bounty, plus an Offer for 30% off any Established or Distinguished Bounty Hunter Item.
- Legendary Bounties: On top of the double Role XP, you’ll also earn double Ability Card XP for taking on Legendary Bounty Missions for the next seven days.
- Bounty Hunter Wagon Discount: 30% off Bounty Hunter Wagon if you complete Outrider by March 15.
- 40% off Rifles
- 30% off Bounty Hunter Weapon variants, Off-Hand Holsters, Reinforced Lassos, Ability Cards, and Ability Card Upgrades
If you happen to be a Prime Gaming subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for the following in-game content:
- Free Bounty Hunter License
- Award for the Trimmed Amethyst Bounty Wagon Livery
Connect your Prime Gaming account to your Social Club account before March 15 and you’ll get an additional 5,000 Club XP and an Offer for 50% off the Repeating Shotgun and 200 Shotgun Slugs.
Red Dead Online might not be as popular as GTA Online, but it saw renewed interest last year when it became a standalone title – entirely separate from Red Dead Redemption 2. It can be a bit intimidating trying to jump into the game several years after its launch, but it’s actually not as challenging as you’d think. Just work through a few Story Missions, invest in a reliable horse, pick up a few good guns, and you’ll be on your way to Red Dead Online riches.
The Outlaw Pass No. 4 wraps up next week, so jump online while you can and try to reach that coveted Rank 100.
To learn more about the latest update, check out the official Red Dead Online website.
NEXT: Player Re-Creates Skyrim Riverwood Blacksmith In Valheim
- Game News
- Red Dead Online
- Red Dead Redemption II
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article