Patch notes for Red Dead Redemption 2’s Update 1.23 are live, giving us a look at dozens of bugs that have finally been squashed. Aside from bug extermination, there are several new items available in the game, along with a new Legendary Animal – the Iwakta Panther.
Rockstar has been hard at work fixing issues with RDR2, and the latest update takes care of several problems people have been clamoring about for quite a while. Here’s a full list of the fixes (courtesy of Rockstar):
- Fixed a crash that occurred when launching the game on Windows 7 systems while DirectX 12 was selected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when launching the game on some AMD system configurations
- Fixed a crash that occurred while running Benchmark Mode on some AMD system configurations
- Fixed a crash that occurred when switching between Vulkan and DirectX 12 on some system configurations
- Fixed a crash that may occur when displays are connected or disabled while the game is running
- Fixed stability issues that occurred during gameplay on some Intel system configurations
- Fixed a stability issue that caused the game to launch with an invalid screen resolution on some system configurations
- Fixed a rendering issue that caused graphical glitches on character hair, eyes, and fur in both Story Mode and Red Dead Online
But update 1.23 does more than squash bugs, you’re also getting a bunch of new items as well. Check out the full patch notes for an extensive list, but these are some of the more interesting additions:
- New items at Gus’s Store in Red Dead Online (Iwakta Coat and Improved Bow Variant – Jaguar Variant)
- New items added to Wheeler, Rawson and Co Catalogue (Caffyns Hat,Garrack Hat, Varmint Hat, Riggs Fringe Coat)
And, if you’d rather go hunting than shopping, you can always try to track down the elusive new Iwakta Panther. There’s also a Halloween Pass, available for purchase since October 20, that lets you earn exclusive rewards across 20 ranks until November 16.
Source: Read Full Article