Valorant fans can download a brand new update today. Valorant update 6.10 is a big one, adding an in-game Spray Wheel for players to express themselves. Developer Riot Games also makes changes to heroes including Brimstone and Reyna, giving the latter new voice lines, and the former a variety of gameplay tweaks. As you can see from the patch notes below, Riot Games has also made a variety of bug fixes and gameplay tweaks for the free-to-play PC game.
Valorant update 6.10 patch notes…
• Added an in-game Spray Wheel, which can be activated by holding your chosen Spray Keybind.
• Retained Quick Spray functionality by tapping your chosen Spray Keybind.
– This will use the Spray located at the top slot of your wheel.
• Added new equip flow for the Spray Wheel located in the Collections page.
• Replaced the Spray Carousel with a Grid that can be searched, filtered, and sorted by Favourites.
• Added an audio queue and visible timer to indicate cooldowns on the Spray Wheel.
• Added an “Empty Spray” to allow a user to empty their Wheel or keybind.
• Added a text and image to indicate pre- or post-round only sprays.
• Added settings to the Settings page under Controls -> Equipment to better customize your spraying experience
– This includes a sensitivity slider, the ability to turn off the wheel entirely, and separate the keybinds.
• Removed the “wall” texture to display Sprays on the Spray Screen.
• Updated the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles so that they match their size before the update that shipped in patch 6.08.
• Removed the mouse cursor that was displayed on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X).
• We’ve updated Fade’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
• We’ve updated Harbor’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
• We’ve updated some Agent portraits to be higher resolution.
• Improved the hitbox on KAY/O’s ZERO/Point (E) so shooting the handle of the knife destroys it.
• We regularly review Agent voiceovers to deepen, improve, and refresh their in-game dialogue.
– We’ve added new lines for Reyna to develop her relationships with new and existing Agents
• Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines and interaction lines with Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O.
Valorant shares a sneak peek of Fade’s gameplay
• The RGX 11z Pro EP 4 Gun Buddy and Oni EP 6 Gun Buddy now have the variant shift feature on their corresponding older bundles.
– You can now put your RGX EP 4 Gun Buddy on your Vandal and it shifts its colour just like it does in the Phantom—no more mix and match!
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
• We’ve updated our fonts to fix missing character glyphs that occur in some languages.
• Fixed an issue where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) would min flash you if you were outside of its conal range of effect.
• Fixed issue that was causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting you and the actual effects of the debuff being applied.
• Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped.
• The weapon that Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo equips should now use a more accurate weapons skin.
• Killjoy spent some time in the workshop hammering out bugs that were causing her Turret (E) to aim at the ground. (Fixed in Patch 6.09)
Gameplay Systems Updates
• Fixed a rare issue where you can see ghost enemies when they’ve entered line of sight.
• Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, you can continue to defuse the Spike out of line of sight.
• The Spray Wheel can be called in the Range, however, you can’t spray in the Range.
– We’ve never been able to spray in the Range, so this isn’t a change, but the wheel is sending mixed signals.
– We’ll fix this in a future patch.
• In Arabic, there’s a slight overlap between the Spray Title and “Pre/Post Round” Informational text on the Spray Screen.
• Zooming in on Sprays in the Collections tab puts the Spray over the Title text instead of behind it like it was in the previous Collections page.
• Spray Wheel instructional text in the Collections tab doesn’t indicate your current keybinds. We’ll fix this in a future iteration.
Source: Read Full Article