Valorant update 7.07 is out now on PC. The free-to-play shooter is regularly updated with quality of life changes and character balance improvements. As you can see from the Valorant update 7.07 patch notes further down the page, developer Riot Games has made changes to the Haven map, an implemented some performance improvements.
As part of Valorant update 7.07, Riot Games has changes the destruction VFX for the destructible door panels in the Haven map. This will make it easier to see through when the doors are being destroyed.
Elsewhere, Riot Games has enabled multithreaded rendering for discrete Intel GPUs. The developer has also lowered the required CPU core count.
Characters including Cypher and Gekko have also seen changes. For example, Neural Theft now completes even if Cypher dies after casting. Likewise, Riot has fixed an issue where you could remain blinded if spectating a flash through Cypher’s Spycam.
If you’re playing as Gekko, then you’ll be pleased to hear that Dizzy’s enemy detection range is now correctly reduced while inside of Viper’s Pit ability.
• Updated the destruction VFX for the destructible door panels located at Mid Doors/Garage in order to make it easier to see through as it falls away.
• Enabled multithreaded rendering for discrete Intel GPUs and lowered required CPU core count.
In Patch 7.06, we fixed a bug that allowed the game to output surround sound when certain conditions were met, but the surround mix was untested and unsupported. VALORANT currently only supports stereo and mono sound output.
• To simulate surround sound on headphones, we offer an HRTF setting. We do not recommend combining the HRTF setting in game with other surround sound virtualisation software at the same time since this will result in double processing.
• Note that other surround sound virtualization software cannot derive surround sound information from the stereo mix.
– Neural Theft (X) now completes even if Cypher dies after casting.
– Fixed an issue where you could remain blinded if spectating a flash through Cypher’s Spycam (E) as the round ended.
– Dizzy’s (E) enemy detection range is now correctly reduced while inside of Viper’s Pit (X) ability.
• Fixed an issue where the Attacker team takes priority over the Defender team in the Overtime vote.
• Fixed a bug where a second timer bar would appear after the “Choose Side” vote had already ended.
• Fixed a bug where certain scenarios would cause subsequent Overtime Priority votes to occur in the following round.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article