Developer Treyarch has dropped a small update for the beta to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PlayStation 4 that makes some notable changes.
The first change is a level cap increase. Previously, players could reach a level as high as 16. But now, the studio has made it possible for players to reach level 25. Additionally, Treyarch has added the 6v6 mode VIP Escort to the Cartel, Crossroads, Miami, and Moscow maps.
A series of weapons and equipment–including the AK-74u, tactical mask, SAM Turret, smoke grenade, and others–have also been added as unlocks following the level cap increase.
Elsewhere, the patch addresses several bugs that lead to game crashes. This includes issues with Operator selection and destroyed SAM Turrets still hitting targets. The update also irons out problems with player names being invisible in the pre-match lobby and controllers becoming unresponsive when loading into a match. Check below for the full patch notes.
Full Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Patch Notes
- New 6v6 Mode: VIP Escort on Cartel, Crossroads, Miami, and Moscow.
- Level Cap Increase from 16 to 25.
- Unlocks for the Krig 6, AK-74u, SAM Turret, War Machine, Tactical Mask, Gas Mine, Smoke Grenade, Tracker, and more.
- Updated description for the Assassin Perk.
- Fixed an issue where a controller could become unresponsive when loading into a match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while selecting Operators in the front end.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a SAM Turret missile hit a target when the turret was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where other players’ names were not visible in the pre-match lobby.
This series of updates follow a recent patch Treyarch dropped for the beta. The patch made detailed changes to the beta, including character movement adjustments and weapon tweaks.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta opens to all PlayStation 4 players from October 10-12. The second beta period runs from October 15-16 and will welcome PC and Xbox One preorder customers, as well as all PS4 owners. Then, from October 17-19, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s beta opens to everyone on all platforms.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War drops on November 13 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S and Series X. Read up on the various available bonuses and editions by checking out our Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War preorder guide.
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies Mode Detailed
- Call Of Duty: Warzone's Subway Location Map Revealed Ahead Of Season 6
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta – Dates, How To Access, And Platforms
- + Show More Call of Duty News Links (1)
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War–Everything We Know About The 2020 Game
Source: Read Full Article