The ongoing coronavirus has grounded many a vacation plan this summer, but you can still jet-set your way around the world virtually. Microsoft’s Flight Simulator 2020 is going to enter a closed beta later this month, letting you test your realistic piloting skills.
A development update on the Flight Simulator site announced that the closed beta will begin on July 30. If you’re already an alpha tester, you’ll be granted access to the beta automatically. Microsoft will be sending out additional closed beta invitations as well, so you may get in that way too.
The update also shared a number of patch notes for existing planes, adjustments to the tools based on user feedback, and even fixes to things like weather patterns. It also shared a number of screenshots taken by users showing them flying the friendly skies.
Flight Simulator aims to be incredibly lifelike, and that means a big file size. The servers will even populate with real-life flights for an added layer of realism. A release date has not been announced.
Play For All 2020 News And Events
- GameSpot Play For All Week 6 – What To Expect This Week
- GameSpot's Play For All: Here's How To Donate
- Ubisoft Forward: Date, Stream Start Time, Free Watch Dogs 2 Offer, And More
- Xbox Series X Event Confirmed For July 23
- PS5 Reveal Event: All Games And Console Details Announced
Source: Read Full Article