The Division 2 is preparing for its upcoming expansion, Warlords of New York, with a free-to-play weekend to entice new players. From now until March 2, the loot-shooter RPG is temporarily free for players on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. All players can also grab two free masks–Full Face Respirator and Tactical Integral Helmet–as login bonuses until March 8 in celebration of The Division 2’s first major expansion.
A new animated short film has also been released to celebrate the upcoming expansion. It’s embedded below.
There will be no level cap, time limit, or content cut-off over the weekend, so you can play to your heart’s content. Furthermore, any progress made over the course of the weekend will transfer over to the full game if you buy it, so you won’t need to start over again.
The game is also discounted right now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC–you can get it for a ridiculous $3. If you enjoy the free weekend, you can keep it going for very little money.
- See The Division 2 at Xbox Store (Xbox One)
- See The Division 2 at PlayStation Store (PS4)
- See The Division 2 at Ubisoft Store (PC)
PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions will be required to play the game across the weekend, as The Division 2 is an always online title.
In his hands-on experience with the upcoming expansion, Alessandro Fillari said that Warlords of New York–which ups the level cap to 40–is a great addition to The Division 2. “The new batch of content for the game doesn’t seek to reinvent The Division 2, but rather, give more reason to want to engage with its particular approach to the familiar looter-shooter dynamic–which is OK with me.” Warlords of New York arrives March 3.
Best Deals This Week
- PS4's Free PS Plus Games For March 2020 Revealed
- February 2020 Xbox Games With Gold Revealed
- Over 500 PS4 Games Steeply Discounted In New Sale On Japanese Games
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Best Switch Accessories, Amiibo, Plushies, And More
- New Baby Yoda Merch Revealed–See Everything Here
Source: Read Full Article