Update: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem patch 18.104.22.168 is now live. It addresses a host of technical issues, including major bugs affecting the endgame. The patch also nerfs a handful of skills and updates localization for several languages.
Original story follows…
One rocky launch, major hotfix, and even a nerfed ability or two later, the newly released Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is still seeing great success on Steam. Despite an average Metacritic score, it remains in the list of top 10 Steam games by concurrent players, according to Steam Charts. While its first major update, patch 22.214.171.124, addressed some of the server issues present at launch as well as a slew of other bugs, the developers over at Wolcen Studio are aware of what’s left to fix.
In an update on Wolcen’s official website, the Wolcen team has provided a “non-exhaustive list of critical issues” it’s currently working to address in upcoming updates, notably patch 126.96.36.199 and patch 188.8.131.52. The post acknowledges that there are plenty of other issues not listed here that are still being worked on, and thanks the community for its support.
Read the full list of current known issues in Wolcen below or check out the developer’s blog post.
Wolcen Patch 184.108.40.206 Known Issues
- Players can sometimes lose items in their personal chest.
- Players can lose dyes and appearances previously unlocked.
- Some players still can’t enter the Monolith during Fury’s Ascent quest.
- Some Offline characters don’t appear on the character selection screen.
- Act I Boss can sometimes become invulnerable.
- Act III Boss can sometimes freeze.
- Unwanted behaviors from stackable items, trading, productivity, and magic find in specific situations.
- Players can have their quest progression locked if they join a friend who is further in the progression.
- Players’ animations can be desynchronized in Multiplayer.
- Fixing multiple passive skill nodes issues (Attrition Strategist, Static Transferral, Safe from Afar, Intravenous Neural Cord, Eagerness, Mass evasion, High Evasion, Sparking Dart, Blessed Silver, Captured Velocity, Academic Fieldwork, Primordial Insights, Faith Leach, Plague Bringer, Virtuose Stance…).
- Summoners need some love and they will have some.
- Uniques can be altered.
- Helmet and Boots can have 2 sockets at certain item levels.
- The Block Efficiency cannot be rolled on shields after level 90.
- Some skills (ex: Bleeding Edge, Winter’s Grasp, Bulwark of Dawn, Flight of Gaavanir…) deal much more damage than they should with some modifiers or don’t function the way they should.
- Genesis unique item can malfunction and lead the game to freeze
- Crash reports.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem News
- Wolcen: Lords Of Mayhem 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes Nerf The Game's Most Powerful Ability
- Will Wolcen: Lords Of Mayhem Get PS4 Or Xbox Releases?
Source: Read Full Article