Developer Sucker Punch Productions has revealed that the first raid for Ghost of Tsushima’s new Legends multiplayer mode kicks off on October 30 for PlayStation 4.
The raid, titled The Tale of Iyo, is a three-chapter mission that puts players directly into the heart of Iyo’s realm. Players need a minimum Ki level of 100 and a full team of four Ghosts to tackle the raid. Sucker Punch recommends players finish Legends’ story and survival missions on higher difficulties in order to obtain better gear. Doing so will get players raid-ready.
An exact start time for The Tale of Iyo has not been confirmed as of yet. Sucker Punch said it will provide more details on its official Twitter account closer to the launch of the raid.
The studio also announced new weekly challenge missions that go live every Friday starting at 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET. There will be a 2-player story mission and 4-player survival challenge with specific modifiers that will reward successful players with max-level gear and spots on the weekly leaderboards. The missions themselves are set on Nightmare difficulty, though.
Sucker Punch is rolling out a brand-new patch for Ghost of Tsushima as well that will fix some bugs. The studio will share information about the patch on its official Twitter account, but below are some of the changes players can expect when the update drops on PlayStation 4:
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups.
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+.
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial.
- Added support for PlayStation Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends.
- Various bug and crash fixes.
Legends has been pretty popular among Ghost of Tsushima fans despite only being out for about a week, launching as a free update on October 16. According to Sucker Punch, the multiplayer mode has seen over two million matches played using online matchmaking.
In other Ghost of Tsushima news, Sucker Punch is looking for writers interested in feudal Japan. According to a recent job listing, it looks like the team wants to expand on its new franchise.
Ghost Of Tsushima News
- Ghost Of Tsushima Getting "Legends" Co-Op Multiplayer For Free
- Ghost Of Tsushima Review – Chaos In The Windy City
- Ghost Of Tsushima Mythic Tales Guide: How To Complete Them All
- + Show More Ghost Of Tsushima News Links (2)
- Ghost Of Tsushima Armor Guide: All Armor Sets And Locations
- Ghost Of Tsushima Walkthrough, Guides, Collectibles, And Tips (Spoiler-Free)
Source: Read Full Article